Friday, January 14, 2011
The Stylish Blogger Award
A big thanks to Selena over at The Enchanted Book for giving me the Stylish blogger Award. Thanks for thinking of me!
To receive this award, I am listing seven things about myself and sharing the love to fifteen bloggers who have made an impact on me and my blogs.
1. I have five blogs.
2. Rescue dogs are my passion.
3. Crocheting has taken over my life for the past few weeks.
4. One of my favorite movies is Fido.
5. My writing table has become a giant bookpile. Pictures to follow...
6. Audio books are one of my favorite things to listen to while cleaning house, knitting or crocheting.
7. As a kid, I used to barracade myself in my room, reading. Not much has changed today.
Blogs I love:
1. The Art of Crochet by Teresa (http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com)
2. Bakerella (http://www.bakerella.com/)
3. A Friend to Knit With (http://a-friend-to-knit-with.blogspot.com/)
4. Jane Deere (http://janedeereblog.blogspot.com/)
5. Reading Without Restraint (http://readingwithoutrestraint.blogspot.com/)
6. The Book Butterfly (http://thebookbutterfly.com/)\
7. Monster Crochet (http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com/)
8. Cats and Cardigans (http://catsandcardigans.blogspot.com/)
9. Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit (http://cupcakeblog.com/)
10. By the Book (http://deborahannwarner.blogspot.com/)
11. Book Purring (http://www.bookpurring.com/)
12. Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books (http://snifflykitty.blogspot.com/)
13. The Frenetic Reader (http://www.freneticreader.com/)
14. Baking Without Borders (http://www.bakingwithoutabox.com/)
15. A Cupcake Blog (http://www.acupcakeblog.com/)
Each of these blogs has given me inspiration for books, crochet or cooking. I award each of you the Stylish Blogger Award. To claim it, please list seven things about yourself and list 15 blogs you love. Then notify each of the recipients that they won.