Saturday, June 25, 2011

Follow Friday and Blogger Hop



Happy Follow Friday Everyone!



Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

A. That is a hard one. I love so many series. The Mary Gentry series is great. So is the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr.


“When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”

When I was a kid, I used to read all the time. Growing up, I would work hard to be able to use the tree house in the school library. It was one of my favorite places to be. The books took me places I only dreamed about. The same is true today.


Thanks for stopping by on this very excellent weekend hop! Hope you will stop by and like the Facebook fan page while you are here. Have a great day!

No comments: