Friday, December 17, 2010

Follow Friday

http://parajunkee.com/

Good morning fellow book bloggers., It is time for another Follow Friday. I came close to not participating this week as the holidays ramp up, but I missed you all too much not to play.

Our question of the week:

Did your college life contribute to what you are doing now?

My answer...No. I was a book lover since I was a kid and that has never changed. I have worked in bookstores since high school and can't see myself doing anything else other than writing. Books are life.

If you want to add your blog to the linky list, click on the link above to take you to Parajunkee's View, our wonderful hostess. Enjoy the hop and hopefully you will meet lots of new friends. Leave a comment and a follow while you are here.

3 comments:

Bellamay said...

hey :) new follower found you through the follow friday :) seems like we have similar taste in books from your book collage

Russell Brooks said...

In a way, sort of. I graduated from IU with a BS in Biology. I'm not using it right now except that it helped me to write my first novel.

Russell Brooks
author of Pandora's Succession

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I popped in via the Hop. Hope you will stop by and take a look around my blog, too.

I'm off today to take a meal and presents to a family with lots of troubles this Christmas.

I'm a new follower!

http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/quiet-masterpieces.html