Friday, December 10, 2010


http://parajunkee.com/
http://anotherbookjunkie.blogspot.com/

Good evening everyone and welcome to another Follow Friday. Today we are visiting with Amanda at Another Book Junkie. Just click the above link to visit Parajunkee at her host site and Another Book Junkie's link to visit her blog.

I hope you will stay a moment and leave a comment. Even better if you become a follower. Leave the name of your blog and I will visit you.

Question of the week:

Do you have an author that you think is under recognized?
I think PC Cast's Goddess novels are even better than her House of  Night series. I just got the newest one on my Nookcolor.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the House of the Night books so I'll have to try her Goddess series. Thanks for sharing!

Bitsy Bling Books said...

Stopping by on the hop. I'm a new follower :) How do you like the Nookcolor? I'm still trying to get use to my Kindle. I still prefer a plain old book with pages.

Charlie
Bitsy Bling Books

Anonymous said...

I can heartily recommend our own Tribute Books author, Molly Roe. She is the author of the young adult historical fiction, Call Me Kate: Meeting the Molly Maguires. It is the first of a trilogy of books about three sisters growing up in a coal mining town during the Civil War era. It also won the Mom's Choice Award.

I also love the books of Tommie Lyn - a fantastic self-published author.

Howard Sherman said...

Science fiction and horror are the two genres that have stuck with me since I was a kid. That brings me back to Esther Friesner, an excellent science fiction author that I think too few people know about.

More about my impressions of her writing are on my blog. Follow me!

TGIFF! (Thank God It’s Follow Friday!)

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Darcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.